This is such a large recipe that it takes a large pot or roaster to hold it all. Before we figured out the roaster trick or had a pot this large, we split the recipe between two pots. If using the roaster, it has to be cooked on a very low setting and stirred often.
Lay bags flat to freeze.
Joe’s Spaghetti Sauce
- 4 Cans Diced or Stewed Tomatoes Pureed
- 2 Large Onions Pureed
- 4 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 lbs. Sliced Pepperoni
- 5 lbs. Italian Sausage Browned
- 8 Cups Cooked, Shredded Chicken
- 4 67 oz. Jars of Spaghetti Sauce
- 6 lbs. Meatballs
- Brown Sausage, Cook Chicken, and Puree onions and tomatoes. Add all ingredients to a large pot (I usually use my roaster without the liner.) Cook over medium/low heat. Let simmer 30 mins. Let cool then bag in Quart size, Freezer Ziploc bags. Lay flat and freeze. To serve, reheat and serve over noodles.