Italian Stuffed Shells (Freezer Meal)
These shells absolutely melt in your mouth. They’re so delicious!
Servings: 150 Shells
- 4 Boxes Jumbo Shells
- 60 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- 60 oz. Cottage Cheese
- 8 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Tbls. Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 lbs. Italian Sausage Browned
- Cook noodles a few minutes less then the recommended time on the box. (I only cook 2 boxes at a time.) While the noodles are cooking, combine the remaining ingredients. Whisk eggs before adding. Fill each cooked noodle with about 2 Tbls. cheese mixture. Place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Cover and freeze until solid then move to Ziploc bags.
- To serve, spread a thin layer of Spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a casserole dish or 9″ x 13″ baking dish. Top with remaining Spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with Mozzarella or Parmesan Cheese, Optional. Cover with Foil, Bake @ 350′ for 45 mins. from frozen or 30 mins. from thawed. Remove foil, cook until cheese is melted.