Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Casserole
This is a quick and easy way to enjoy the flavor of Chicken Enchiladas without having to stuff and roll each one individually.
- 3-4 C. Chicken Shredded
- 10 oz. can Green Enchilada Sauce
- 4 oz. can Diced Green Chiles
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 C. Sour Cream
- 21 Corn Tortillas White or Yellow
- 3-4 C. Shredded Cheese I use Colby Jack
Cook and Shred Chicken. In a bowl, combine soups, sour cream, green enchilada sauce, and green chiles. Spread a small amount of soup mixture in the bottom of your slow cooker. Tear 7 tortillas into small pieces and place over sauce. Top with 1/2 of the shredded chicken, 1/3 of the sauce then 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat 2 more times ending with sauce and cheese on top. the chicken is only used in the first two layers. Cook on low for 5-6 hrs. or High for 2-3 hrs.